Dr Kinast is considered as an established and proven expert by patients medical colleagues and media through his surgical experience.
Dr Kinast is an established speaker on national and international conferences and symposia. He is in continuous exchange with leading colleagues of foot and ankle surgery from Austria Switzerland Spain Fance England and USA.
As specialist in orthopedic surgery Dr. Kinast is performing joint preserving surgeries in sports injuries and minimal invasive reconstructions of foot and ankle as well as total joint replacement.
• Minimal invasive and complex hallux valgus surgery
• Minimal and complex hammertoe surgery
• Minimal and complex midfoot surgery
• Plantarplate repair
• Ankle arthroscopy and total ankle joint replacement TAR
• Open and arthroscopic ankle fusion
• Joint preserving reconstruction of flat feet and cavus feet
• Arthroscopic and complex ankle reconstruction after trauma and osteoarthritis
• Achillestendon reconstruction acute and chronic
• endoscopic haglung surgery
• tendon reconstruction : tibialis anterior, tibialis posterior, peroneal tendons
• cartilage reconstructions with membrane and stemmcells PRP platelet rich plasma
• axis correction of the lower leg foot and ankle
• arthroscopy of knee and ankle joints